Friday, July 6, 2012

Meet the K4 Teacher



Hello and welcome to Kindergarten!  My name is Robin Travis and I was born and raised in Texas.  I graduated from Texas Woman’s University with a degree in Interdisciplinary Studies (elementary education).  I also hold my English as a Second Language (ESL) certification.
This is my first year with Lakeside and I am so excited to join the Longhorn family!  This is also my first year to teach Kindergarten and I just couldn’t be more thrilled!  I come from a long line of teachers at both the elementary and collegiate levels.  I live in Plano with my sweet 6 year-old yellow Lab, Emma, and we love to go for walks, chase tennis balls, and watch the Texas Rangers!  I love traveling, reading, cooking, going to the movies, and spending as much time as I can with my family and friends.
I look forward to sharing this amazing time with you and your child and welcome any questions you might have.  It’s going to be a great year of growing, discovering, and learning together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment